Calendar of Events
2020 Calendar of Events
- April 1: Gems Meeting 6:30 pm Program: Wool Art by Anna Repke Cancelled due to Shelter in Place Orders
- April 2 -April 3: Decatur Quilt Show, Decatur Convention Center
- April 13: Quilt Show Committee Meeting. Cancelled 6pm, Life Together Center
- April 15: Newsletter Deadline
- April 20: Art Bee 1-4pm. Cancelled. Prairie Points Quilt Shop
- April 23-26: AQS Show, Paducah, KY Cancelled. Rescheduled Sept 2 -6,2020
- April 27: 4:00pm Quilt Show Meeting on Zoom. Link provided to Committee.
- May 1-May 2: Hands All Around Quilt Show, Bloomington Rescheduled for September.
- May 6: Gems Meeting, 6:30 pm. Cancelled. A special virtual meeting may be held on Zoom. Watch your email for more information.
- May 7: Kris Vierre workshop: Cancelled. So I Got It Pieced, Now What: 9-12. $30
- May 7: Kris Vierre workshop: Cancelled. Easy Background Fillers for Machine Quilting. 1-4 pm $30
- May 15: Newsletter Deadline
- May 11 and 18: Virtual Delightful Duffle Workshop, led by Laurie Schier on Zoom. Sign up using Sign Up Genius.
- May 18: Art Bee 1-4pm Prairie Points Quilt Shop – Pending. Call to verify.
- June 3: Gems Meeting, 6:30 pm
- June 20: Workshop UGO Sweing day with teacher assist.
- June 15: Newsletter Deadline
- June 15: Art Bee, 1-4 pm
Interested? Questions? Use the “Contact Us” Tab
Gems Meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 pm at St Paul Lutheran Church, 1427 W. Lake Ave. Peoria, IL Doors are open at 5:30pm and locked at 6:45 pm.
Visitors: There is no charge for a first time visit to the Gems Meeting unless there is a posted Guest Fee for the Program. A visitor log will be maintained. Subsequent visits will incur a $5 fee for a regular meeting / or the posted Visitor Fee for the program. If one chooses to become a member, all visitor fees paid in the calendar year will go towards the $30 Gems Membership
Special Events and Workshops are from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at St Paul Lutheran Church unless otherwise noted. Fees for various workshops can be found in the description of the workshop on the Programs or Workshop tabs.